Dr. Mitali Vasavada
Qualifications: MBBS, DGO, MRCOG(UK), DMIS(Germany)
Obstetrician: Endoscopic gynaecologist.
Membership with Professional Organisations:
- MMC (Maharashtra Medical Council)
- GMC (General medical council, UK)
- RCOG(Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK)
- BSGE(British society for Gynecological endoscopy)
- BSCCP(British society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology)
- ALSO(Advanced life support in obstetrics, USA)
- K2 (England)
- Practicing Gynaecologist and obstetrician since 2010
- Career covering experience of practicing in countries such as Qatar (Middle East), Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, Uganda and extensively in the UK as a senior Gynaecologist.
- Associated with all JCI/NABH accredited hospitals in India and abroad
- Worked at Shalby hospital, India for 4 years as a full time lead gynaecologist and obstetrician (currently visiting consultant)
- Performed over 5000 major and minor procedures in India and Internationally
- Topper of batch for DMIS exam at Sharjah, UAE
- Presented “ergonomics in laproscopy” at RAGES national conference at Bangalore in 2018 as national faculty.
- Earned the prestigious membership Of Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists at London from then president Mr David Richmond in 2013
- Earned Diploma in Minimal Invasive Gynaecological surgery from university of Keil ,Germany in 2017.Awarded by Prof. Lisolette Mettler.